[Comments-foi-hr-05may17] FW: Response by Mark Carvell UK GAC rep to Human Rights FOI Consultation

Patrick Dodson patrick.dodson at icann.org
Mon Jun 26 14:21:24 UTC 2017

Reposting this to ensure inclusion of the document from the original email.

Patrick Dodson

From: Patrick Dodson <patrick.dodson at icann.org>
Date: Monday, June 19, 2017 at 20:23
To: "comments-foi-hr-05may17 at icann.org" <comments-foi-hr-05may17 at icann.org>
Subject: Response by Mark Carvell UK GAC rep to Human Rights FOI Consultation

Submitting on behalf of Mark Carvell, UK GAC Representative.

Patrick Dodson

On Jun 16, 2017, at 13:04, Mark Carvell <mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk<mailto:mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk>> wrote:
Hi Patrick

I want to submit the attach response to the FoI HR public consultation. Unfortunately, when I try to do it via the public comments page for this onthe ICANn website, I get a message saying "use of this application restricted by (my Ministry's) IT Department" - presumably a security issue for us.

So I'd be grateful if you could ensure the attached response is logged on the system - ideally  before today's deadline expires!

Many thanks

Mark

Mark Carvell
United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of ICANN

Mark Carvell
Head of Global Internet Governance Policy
Internet & International
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
4th Floor, 100 Parliament Street, London SW1A 2BQ
[http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/mimiphengsavanh/GREAT_amp_FLAG_Blue_RGB_EXCP%201%20copy_zpsm3229cga.jpg]
e-mail: mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk<mailto:mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk>

Tel +44 (0)20 7211 6062 Mobile: +44 (0)7824 342090

<UK comments on Draft Framework of Interpretation for Human Rights.docx>