[Comments-fy19-budget-19jan18] RySG public comment on ICANN Draft FY19 Operating Plan and Budget and Five Year Operating Plan

Paul Diaz pdiaz at pir.org
Thu Mar 8 21:04:41 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our comments on the draft ICANN FY19 Budget. In the interest of time, these comments were developed by a sub-group of members and shared on the full RySG list. No member opposed submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best, P

Paul Diaz
RySG chair

Please excuse typos, as this was sent from my iPad.