[Comments-fy19-budget-19jan18] Business Constituency (BC) comment on ICANN's proposed FY19 budget

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Mar 13 13:48:10 UTC 2018

Attached is the comment of the ICANN Business Constituency (BC), regarding ICANN’s proposed FY19 Budget.

This comment was approved in accord with the BC Charter.

This comment was sent to ICANN Finance & Planning staff on 11-Mar-2018.  BC members were in transit to San Juan on the closing date of 8-Mar, so we allowed 3 extra days for members to approve the final draft of our comment.

Steve DelBianco
Vice Chair for Policy Coordination
ICANN Business Constituency<http://bizconst.org/>