[Comments-gtld-subsequent-procedures-initial-03jul18] MARQUES feedback on Initial Report of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process Working Group

Alessandra Romeo a.romeo at bnaturin.com
Wed Sep 26 14:15:51 UTC 2018

Dear Sirs

On behalf of MARQUES, I submit to your kind attention MARQUES feedback on
Initial Report of the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development
Process Working Group, as attached.

Should you wish to receive any clarifications or to contact our experts,
please do not hesitate to let the undersigned know.

Best regards,

Alessandra Romeo, MARQUES External Relations Officer

 <mailto:aromeo at marques.org> aromeo at marques.org / +39 333 5809303

 <http://www.marques.org/> www.marques.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message and any attachment therewith may contain
confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. The use, distribution, transmittal or re-transmittal by an
unintended recipient of this message and/or the attachment therewith is
prohibited without our express authorization in writing or by e-mail. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, transmittal or re-transmittal of this
message and/or the attachment therewith may be a violation of law and is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this e-mail message and notify the sender immediately.