[Comments-gtld-subsequent-procedures-initial-03jul18] RySG comments on SubPro Intitial Report

Paul Diaz pdiaz at pir.org
Wed Sep 26 21:35:46 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our input on the "Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4)." In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them extensively on our mailing lists and during several biweekly conference calls, and no member opposed their submission.

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

Best, P

Paul Diaz
Chair, RySG