[Comments-hebrew-lgr-20feb19] Missing information about the target audience and how to use the standard

Avi at Gmail ergolight at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 07:25:15 UTC 2019

My guess is that the standard aims at helping website developers avoid
potential mistakes.
Examples of similar problems are the credit card, phone and address fields
in forms of international companies. In many cases I realize that the form
designers did not consider all the format restrictions of these items.
Common design errors are of not allowing entering the plus sign in
international phone numbers, not allowing comma in address field, not
allowing blank or dash as internal separators in long strings and names,
etc.
If my guess is correct, then I believe that the standard should begin with
explanation of the target audience, in which cases it may be used and how.
I believe that examples of use should be appreciated.

Avi Harel https://avi.har-el.com/eng/
אבי הראל  https://avi.har-el.com/heb/
Tel: 054-453-4501 :טלפון
Fax: 1534-834-2802: פקס