[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] No changes needed!

Nate Moore nate at nateandamy.org
Thu Apr 25 17:48:56 UTC 2019

The current system for managing TLDs, specifically as it pertains to the
original set (.org, .net, .com) is perfect and adequate.

Do not change it. It's not broken.

The proposed changes will open things up to unregulated price changes,
and possible significant increases to the cost to run a domain.

I remember the late 90's, when your average individual was prices out of
domain ownership. That has changed. I proudly run my own stuff now.

Don't adopt this change. The consumers will lose.

~Nathaniel Moore

Livermore, CA