[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please say NO to the raising of .INFO price caps.

John johnridgway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 01:22:53 UTC 2019

We understand that you are considering removing price caps for .info domains through your contracted party.
If unwise prices rises of domains were to occur because of this, it will be the start of the dumbing down of the marvelous resource that the internet is to the US and the world.
Further, there’s a good chance it will simply drive innovation out of the .info sector and drive people away from seeking information.

We hope you will ensure that our future isn’t decided by big business profiteering.

Sincerely, John Ridgway

Sent from Mail for Windows 10