[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please reconsider .info price cap removal.

Markus Kitsinger root at swooshalicio.us
Fri Apr 26 13:05:25 UTC 2019

I am not a huge fan of the proposed .info price cap removal. I do not
trust corporations on principal, and Afilias has done nothing to
foster in me any trust that they would handle the situation
appropriately for the common good. It is up to organizations like
ICANN to ensure that corporations like Afilias cannot take advantage
of consumers, and domain name price caps are one of the ways this is
accomplished.

Regards,
Markus Kitsinger