[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Newsletters @ Anthoni newsletters at anthoni.me
Fri Apr 26 14:47:30 UTC 2019

I am a .org and .info registrant

This happened in gas and electric prices in my country (UK) and the
populace went nuts and it was eventually reverted.

I don't know much about what is going on. However I do know from past
experience that removal of price caps is never a  good thing, no
matter what you dress it up as. It still stinks and is a very crappy
way of doing business.

PLEASE take this into careful consideration before you do anything.
This will have a HUGE impact not only small businesses but also
non-profit businesses as well.

DO NOT do this.

Yours Faithfully,
Anthoni Gardner