[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Do not allow bigger price increases for .info domains

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:55:29 UTC 2019

There is no reason to remove the 10% cap on .info domains.
These domains are often used by small organizations, and their
funds are limited, and better used elsewhere.  My domain, r90s.info,
is just a hobby project that I run for the good of the community.

Please do not remove the 10% cap on .info price increases.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley
r90s.info

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.