[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] don't remove the cap! against the propoasal

thorsten ebers thorstenbcn at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:47:32 UTC 2019

I am completely opposed to the plan of removing the pricing caps.
It is only good the for isps/registrars. there is no much work related for
the isp to keep up a domain.if teh fees will rise to much peopel will loo
out for alternatives. and regarding to tcpip. other registarts could rise
and dont follow icann. it could lead to a split of dns. we need to keep
against the trrend of the internet as it was designed ages ago. we alreday
face a split  america and eu due to the new copyright  laws. people will do
their own internet independant from icann etc or create their own dark
web/internet