[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Domain fee change

nadiasweet at clovermail.net nadiasweet at clovermail.net
Sun Apr 28 16:58:45 UTC 2019

Proposed Renewal of .info Registry Agreement

 I wish to voice my objection to removing price caps on domain charges. Registration of a domain
should be a public service, accessible by all. Allowing whatever the market will bear has the effect
that the large corporate user can register a 1000 domains while the average public will not afford
any. The internet should be a level playing field. Every product, thought, opinion should have the
same opportunity.

 The trend that is occuring is internet dominance by an ever smaller group, setting the rate of
domain registrations to the wealthiest is harmful to the world in general. The internet was a much
nicer place in the 1990's.

	Cal Young