[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please help keep our non-commercial Internet costs down

ian ian at esavior.info
Mon Apr 29 11:59:23 UTC 2019

As you can see by the sparse amount of comments for the ".info"
top-level domain, there's not a whole lot of us out there. Please help
protect our minority interests by keeping the costs down on .info domain
registration. You have the power to do this, and we would appreciate
your support in protecting our primarily non-commercial interests by
keeping our costs affordable.

Thank you for your consideration!