[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] I oppose the removal of the price cap

Paul Pliska paul at manauser.info
Tue Apr 30 00:10:46 UTC 2019

As someone who uses .info domain as a main email and web address, I
understand that existing registrants will keep their price protection,
but even so I oppose the removal of the price cap. I don't think older
TLDs, such as .info, can be compared to newer "vanity" TLDs. Moreover, I
see no reason to give them a new Registry Operator a new better deal,
let them stick to what was originally agreed.