[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Removing price cap for .info .org etc.

Marti Minoves marti at minoves.info
Thu May 2 09:39:23 UTC 2019

Dear sirs,

I'm using since many years a .info domain for personal use and also as
personal email for me and all my family.
Removing the current price cap would cause price increase that I would
not be able to afford and thus I would be forced to change the email
of all my family members and relatives with the headache, repercusion
and damage that this would create.

Could you please reconsider and keep the current price cap?

Many thanks
Marti Minoves