[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] do not remove the price cap for ".org" domaind

Garrett Adams gadamsky at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 01:13:28 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN,

Please do not remove the price cap for ".org” domains.

Our organization is a non-profit free volunteer medical clinic for underserved people in the Tennessee mountains. Every dollar in our budget is precious. Our website is important to us for maintaining contact with our donor base and for soliciting operating funds. If the cost for the website went too high, we would have to give it up

Garrett

Garrett Adams, MD, MPH
Founder, Beersheba Springs Medical Clinic
https://beershebaclinic.org

2975 Lexington Rd
Louisville, KY 40206
502-895-8847 H