[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Please DO NOT allow providers to increase prices by more than 10% per year

Mark W. (Mi Profe de inglés) mark at miprofedeingles.es
Thu Apr 25 12:12:19 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

Please do not allow providers to increase prices by more than 10% per year
by removing the current limiting clause(s). It will cause profiteering and
make the Internet less available for low-profit, shoestring SMEs such as a
low profit one I run for educational and professional activities.

Kind regards
Mark Wilkinson
Ibi (Alicante), Spain
*miprofedeingles.info <http://miprofedeingles.info>*
*Tel.  619 873 630 (office hours)*
I usually reply to email as necessary and on workday mornings *except for
holidays*.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>