[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] I oppose letting the .info owner to set the price!

Chuck Mullen ® mrdanger666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:42:59 UTC 2019

As a comsumer that isn't using my owned domains for personal financial
gain, I oppose giving the freedom to remove the price caps or allow the
owners to set their own prices. Obviously the market of consumers will
suffer the most from this idea. And definitely not the .info owner. A fair
level marketplace is vital for success. Many companies will then pass these
costs to others. It's a trickle down effect. It's a bad idea. Please
reconsider this decision. Thank you.