[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Section 2.10 of the .info renewal agreement

Anthony Bologna anthony at soldoutforjesus.com
Thu Apr 25 13:36:35 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

As an employee of a non-profit organization that owns multiple types of
domains, I strongly disagree with the decision to remove the price cap
provisions in the current .info agreement. Removing that price cap is
something that wholesale registries can and *will* take advantage of,
potentially charging astronomical prices for new domains. We already see
.com and other popular domains at ridiculous prices. Please ensure the
accessibility to domains such as .info by maintaining. Maintain the current
.info price cap provisions.

--
[image: photo]
Anthony Bologna