[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Disagreement

Istvan Miklos istmmi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:48:03 UTC 2019

Hello,
I disagree with the proposed request.

It is hard for us to start any kind of business when prices skyrocket.
Currently, the domain name prices are good. I don't need the shark-like
competition in the domain name field too.

It is enough that I have to pay around 3600 euros for 1024 IPv4s. In
Romania, that amount is huge, compared to the national currency. And then
there's the hardware that we have to buy to start a hosting business or
whatever.

The answer is NO!

Istvan Miklos
Bit Concept SRL