[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Opposed to Unlimited Price Increase

Douglas Deslauriers deslauriersdouglas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:53:54 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

I would like to record my dissatisfaction with Section 2.10 of the .info
renewal agreement. Removing a price increase limit seems unnecessary to me.

Until the registry operator can prove that nearly all money gained from
previous price increases went directly into maintenance, or improving the
registry service, I do not think it is wise to remove price increase caps.
The previous price cap seems reasonable enough, given the average U.S.
inflation rate hovers around 2-3%.

Douglas Deslauriers
Software Engineer