[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] Keep limits to increase of wholesale prices for .info domains

Mark Kadzie MKadzie at skokielibrary.info
Thu Apr 25 13:53:45 UTC 2019

I am the IT Manager of a public library, and we use the .info domain for our primary internet presence.  Many other libraries and public organizations do as well.  Please keep limits on the wholesale price of the .info domain.  Unlike other, more commercial TLDs, the .info domain should remain affordable for the use of public organizations working for the common good.