[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] .info AGAINST price unlimited increases

John Isenhour john at isenhour.info
Thu Apr 25 14:31:31 UTC 2019

As the owner of a .info domain, I am concerned that having unlimited
price increases will have an adverse effect on our community.  Many of
us are individuals with non profit intentions and this would make us
vulnerable.  Registrants of legacy TLDs should have stable pricing
with the ability to predict costs, price increases with no maximums
are a threat to stability and business continuity for small businesses
or individuals.