[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] I am against the price cap changes proposed

Sam Wright sjtwiv at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:20:55 UTC 2019

As a small business owner I am against the price cap changes proposed. The price cap increases that are allowed are already much higher than the average rate of inflation and there is no reason I can see to remove or change this pricing cap. Further more small business like me may not be able to afford the increased prices and at this time there have been a great many new barriers to the ability of new internet companies to succeed adding these increases to the costs of startups will further hurt small and startup businesses and decrease innovation. This will be particularly damaging to non-profits and bloggers who already have a great deal of trouble with their limited budgets. This proposal will damage the diversity and inclusivity of the internet particularly in regard to those in smaller more niche areas where the internet is most important for innovation and allowing those that are often forgotten to be heard.