[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] OBJECTION

Judy Reynolds judy at evergreenrealty.com
Thu Apr 25 16:32:03 UTC 2019

I strongly object to unnecessary cost increases to the .INFO domain registration.  Please keep the reasonable 10% increase or less per year.  This is a reasonable fee.  I moved from my previous provider because the cost increase was SO UNREASONABLE.  Do not make the web unaffordable for regular people.

Judy Reynolds, CRS, CRB, CIPS, ABRM, E-Pro, SRES, SRS
Evergreen Realty
235 Worcester Road
P.O. Box 1137
Sterling, MA  01564
978-422-8181
Cell:  978-273-9702
Judy at EvergreenRealty.com<mailto:Judy at EvergreenRealty.com>
www.SomewhereInSterling.com<http://www.somewhereinsterling.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D4FB62.E280B6C0]
Emails sent or received shall  neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via  electronic means nor shall create a binding contract in the  absence of a fully signed written agreement.