[Comments-info-renewal-18mar19] please don't make it impossible...

Sastech (Eric) eric at sastech.click
Thu Apr 25 18:39:24 UTC 2019

Please don't make it impossible for me to continue using my .info domain. I
do not have a lot of money to spend on my domain fees, and a potentially
substantial price increase may push it out of my ability to pay. I would
have to move my business to another domain, which will be a huge mess. In a
way, I'm sort of locked into my current .info domain and it will be very
difficult and hard on my customers to move to a cheaper domain. Thank you.

--

Eric Sassaman

Full Stack Web Developer

SasTech