[Comments-jurisdiction-recs-14nov17] I: Italian comments

Maura Gambassi maura.gambassi at mise.gov.it
Mon Jan 15 11:26:24 UTC 2018

Dear ICANN Secretariat,
yesterday before the deadline was over, Mrs. Rita Forsi, the Italian Gac Representative, sent the email appended below with the Italian Comments on the Jurisdiction Sub-Group Recommendations.
Unfortunately due to a mispelling, the main recipient address was not accepted, it was correctly sent only the CC recipients (me and the Alternate GAC representative)

We hope that our contribution could be included in the Comments Forum anyway.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Maura Gambassi