[Comments-ksk-rollover-restart-01feb18] RySG comment on Plan to Root KSK Rollover

Paul Diaz pdiaz at pir.org
Mon Apr 2 13:52:28 UTC 2018

On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find attached our comments on the Plan to Restart of the Root KSK Rollover. In the interest of time, the RySG did not vote on these comments. They were discussed on our mailing list and during a recent RySG biweekly call, however, and no member expressed opposition to their submission.

Please feel free to contact with any questions or concerns.

Best, P

Paul Diaz
Chairman, Registries Stakeholder Group
Mobile:+1 703.973.1667 | Skype: pdiaz at pir.org