[Comments-ksk-rollover-restart-01feb18] Comments on Restarting the KSK Rollover Process

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Mon Apr 2 15:11:19 UTC 2018

I want to add my voice to others encouraging ICANN to move forward with the plan.

I have been engaged with multiple DNSSEC deployment activities in various organizations and observed many others.  Planning is an important aspect of all these activities and I believe the developed for the KSK rollover process is very sound.

Based on the data that is available to ICANN and the community, I believe that it’s possible that there may be some disruption to DNSSEC users but, if this does occur, the problems can be quickly corrected.

Please proceed with restarting the KSK rollover process.

Russ Mundy