[Comments-lgr-additional-reference-28jan21] RySG Comments on Additional Reference Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second Level

Elizabeth Bacon beth at pir.org
Thu Mar 11 17:11:22 UTC 2021

Hello,
On behalf of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG), please find our comments to the public comment period on Additional Reference Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second Level attached. In the interest of time, we did not conduct a vote on these comments. We did discuss them on our mailing list and no member opposed their submission.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Beth

Elizabeth Bacon | RySG Vice Chair, Policy