[Comments-multistakeholder-model-next-steps-04jun20] Comment from JJN Solutions to Enhancing the Multistakeholder Model (Parts 2 and 3)

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Fri Jul 31 20:15:21 UTC 2020

Please find attached our comments, which were originally posted at:  https://www.jjnsolutions.com/post/enhancing-the-multi-stakeholder-model-within-icann-part-2-problems-still-exist (Part 2) and https://www.jjnsolutions.com/post/help-save-the-multi-stakeholder-model-part-3 (Part 3).

Part 1 was the comment already submitted last year during one of the other public comment periods.

I have provided PDFs, but it may be more easily viewable through the links.

[cid:image001.png at 01D66736.45157F60]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC