[Comments-new-gtld-auction-proceeds-initial-08oct18] Comments from Mary Uduma on the Initial Report published by CCWG-AP

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 04:36:09 UTC 2018

Please find attached  comments from Mary Uduma in my personal capacity.
I am an individual member of the CCWP-AP

I support the  option for an Independent  Foundation approach to manage the funds to avoid undue pressure on staff and Board.
I believe that the independent approach would require Advisory Committee drawn form the Community.

Mary Uduma

Sent from Mail for Windows 10