[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Renewal of .org Registry Agreement Proposal

Terrell Mitchell tkmitchell at icloud.com
Wed Apr 24 12:27:43 UTC 2019

While I can appreciate that the current registrar would like to make more money, they took on the job of administering a resource for the public. And for the public good. I do not believe that their costs are increasing at such a rate as to cause the need to remove price caps. I also see that you believe their is some benefit to “bringing it in line” with other TLDs that do not have price caps. Is it that difficult for you to keep track of different pricing?

Just don’t do it. You should be looking out for the public. Not in the business of making it easier for companies to line their pockets.