[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] ORG COMMENT

admin at agricarbon.org admin at agricarbon.org
Thu Apr 25 17:38:18 UTC 2019

As an owner of several .org I am worried by the ICANN change in
policy.  Like many of us in the .ORG world, our efforts are in the
non-for-profit real (whether registered or not).  Thus they are not
money makers.

It is a challenge to have an internet presence without an income as it
it, but a large hike on prices could make it impossible.

Please, do not change the policy in a way that would preclude efforts
in this pace for excessive cost.

Thanks

Salvador Mandry