[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .ORG price increases will hurt non-profit

Brandon Mead brandonmead at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:47:24 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

I am a board member multiple non-profits which help children and my local
community. I’ve also help found multiple charitable organizations big large
and small.

Please consider the lifting of restrictions of .org domains as this will
especially be detrimental to all, but especially small) non-profit
organizations from being able to buy and maintained a website.

I am not opposed to small increases if they are necessary to maintain the
.org registration costs; however, lifting all restrictions to price
increases could have significant negative effects to the charitable
organizations which heavily utilize .org domains.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Best regards,
Brandon Mead
--
Grace and peace, Brandon Sent from mobile device. Please excuse typos and
brevity.