[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Nonprofits need a price cap on .org domains

Susan Nase shotofscotchvan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:15:39 UTC 2019

I am the director of a nonprofit organization that relies on our .org
domain to connect with our community and to continue the work we do. With
the proposed removal of price caps, it's very easy to imagine the cost of
my domain will go to an unmanagable level, cost prohibitive for our small
organization. This will be true for countless other nonprofit
organizations. I STRONGLY encourage you to NOT remove the price cap on .org
domains.

Sincerely,
Susan Nase

--