[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please do not increase prices

Rachel Wolfe atelierwolfe at icloud.com
Thu Apr 25 19:20:57 UTC 2019

I am writing to request the prices do not increase. I have been a namecheap.com <http://namecheap.com/> customer for several years, and my business if very small-operated just by me, and the costs of doing business are felt on every level. When things start costing more than those providing a service can afford, the weight gets distributed to those at the bottom who can least afford it.

Rachel Wolfe
+47 400 56 846
+1 310 905 9763
www.rachelwolfe.com <http://www.rachelwolfe.com/>