[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org price setting

Aadil Ahmed ahmed at dequeue.com
Thu Apr 25 11:01:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to add my concern to the removal of price limits on the .org domain name. This has historically been for non-profit organisations and while I understand that is no longer the primary use it has been the reason why people have bought the name in the first place. Removing the 10% annual fee increase could potentially cause major disruption and uncertainty for both non-commercial and commercial entities on .org domain names which shouldn't be allowed.

Kind regards,
Aadil