[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Request care related to pricing for .org domains

Tara Hollander tara at acim.org
Thu Apr 25 19:29:52 UTC 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I am the Web Manager and Product Manager for the Foundation for Inner Peace, a nonprofit 501c3 with multiple domains registered for the sake of our Foundation’s brand and influence in the industry in which we serve. Increased costs to domains is something we ask you to please limit as much as possible to allow us to continue to do the good work that we do without additional financial constraints.

With thanks for your attention to this matter.

With gratitude and warmest wishes,

Tara

Tara Hollander
Foundation for Inner Peace