[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] (no subject)

Felix Okoh fokoh at apin.org.ng
Thu Apr 25 20:38:07 UTC 2019

PIR, And those concerned.

Hope this email finds you well.

The internet world has changed the way we do business in Africa and given Africans a voice in the global market.

Please, imagine people like me living in the remote States of Nigeria that would be out of business with your proposed price increase.

STOP THE INCREASE AND INCREASE OUR CHANCES IN THE GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.

THANKS.
======================================== Disclaimer Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. APIN Public Health Initiatives accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Warning: Although APIN has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organisation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. message.