[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org proposals

Susie Island Rights susie.alegre at islandrights.org
Thu Apr 25 12:07:30 UTC 2019

.org domain names are typically associated with many non-profits and charities. For some, like Island Rights Initiative price increases would be simply unaffordable. Losing our domain name would undermine our ability to reach out to vulnerable communities across the world to support and protect their human rights. The internet offers new opportunities for grass roots activists to do amazing work globally. Pricing them off the web would be a huge blow for social justice, environmental and human rights movements.
Susie Alegre,
Founder and Director