[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] increasing fees for .org domains

SRV Associations srvinfo at srv.org
Thu Apr 25 20:47:50 UTC 2019

Dear Friends,

Our 501c3 organization operates on a budget of under $150,000 annually.
Most years, we struggle to make ends meet in order to fulfill our mission
and maintain centers of worship and teachings.

.org domains are for charitable purposes and missions.  It is a great
disservice to the spirit of service in our country, to those who donate to
the missions of these organizations that serve selflessly for the benefit of
so many different people and communities.

Please reconsider this plan to turn .org domains into a profit stream.

Sincerely,

Leigh Anne Gurtov

President, SRV Associations

www.srv.org <http://www.srv.org>

www.srvvedanta.org <http://www.srvvedanta.org>

"Spiritual knowledge is the only thing that can destroy our miseries
forever; any other knowledge satisfies wants only for a time" - Swami
Vivekananda

Sarada Ramakrishna Vivekananda - SRV Associations

Setting the feet of humanity on the path of universal Truth

PO Box 1364 | Honoka'a HI 96727

 <mailto:srvinfo at srv.org> srvinfo at srv.org <>  <http://www.srv.org/>
www.srv.org  <>  <tel:808-990-3354> 808-990-3354