[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] I oppose price caps on .org TLD

Bill Wetzel bill at wrwetzel.com
Thu Apr 25 12:09:24 UTC 2019

I am the owner of PogoData.org, a web site that provides property data
for New Jersey parcels at no cost and is used by hundreds of visitors a
day. If the price cap on .org TLDs is removed the cost of my domain
could rise to the point that I will be no longer able to afford it and
will have to shut down the site. This will deprive the users of a
service on which they have come to depend.

Please do not remove the price cap on .org TLD.

Thanks,
Bill Wetzel

Bill Wetzel                         732-530-1128
615 Little Silver Point Road        bill at wrwetzel.com
Little Silver, NJ 07739             https://wrwetzel.com

https://pogodata.org
http://www.flickr.com/wrwetzel/