[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Strongly oppose the removal of any price caps!

Aleksandar Velkovski velkovski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:11:00 UTC 2019

I strongly oppose the removal of any price caps for .org domain
registration fees. Price is already a barrier of entry to the web for
many people, unless they want to buy a .icu or .biz or .xyz domain, all
3 of which have become synonymous with spam and malware sites. That
doesn't leave many of us with much choice. And what of small
non-profits? How can they continue to register .org domains with the
possibility of high fees being levied? No, fee increase caps are good in
this instance. The world wide web is (let me rephrase: originally it
was  supposed to be) about giving people unfettered access to
information. Removing fee caps for .org domains does the exact opposite
in my opinion and may be a detriment to small organizations and
economically disadvantaged people.

Thank You,

--
Секое добро,
Александар Велковски

Тим Велковски ДООЕЛ Скопје
Димо Хаџи Димов бр.55а, MK-1000 Скопје, Р. Македонија
Ф:+389 (0) 2 614 17 65
M:+389 (0) 78 44 77 48
E: info at teamvelkovski.com
www.teamvelkovski.com