[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] (no subject)

Tim Cortesi tcortesi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:08:40 UTC 2019

Please do not allow PIR to increase costs arbitrarily for .org domain names.  I have a number of personally used ‘.org’ domain names which I would have to forfeit if pricing went above 10% annually.  Likewise, most actual legitimate organizations (frequently used by non-profits) do not have a surplus of cash on hand to dole out for domain name registration fees.  This is effectively a natural monopoly (I cannot purchase my .org domain name from anyone else), so I am relying on some governance body to keep prices fair and reasonable.  Thank you.