[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Jim Yoshioka jkyosh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:55:44 UTC 2019

Please do not remove the price cap for .org domain name registries. I represent a number of educational and social nonprofit organizations who rely on having an .org domain name to publicize our organizations’ information, events, and activities on our websites. Our budget for each organization is small, so price increases for domain names would have a large impact. In order to continue our work to benefit education and the greater public good, we ask that the price caps be continued.

Jim Yoshioka
Membership Vice-President, Hawai‘i Association of Language Teachers
Treasurer, Blazing Saddles Hawai‘i