[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price Increases?

Cover Impact coverimpact at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:12:03 UTC 2019

Please do not allow uncapped prices on domain registration! I’ve already lost a lot of my important domains because I could not afford them as a small business, but if you allow uncapped price increases, I could lose everything. I’m not the only one in this position! So many small businesses could be completely destroyed if you allow prices to increase without caps.

It is urgent that you consider our requests. Registrars are already raising prices regularly, making it more and more costly to operate every year, even when profits are decreasing because companies like Google (with their AdSense program) are lowering the amounts they pay regularly. Allowing prices to increase too rapidly could silence millions of voices, because they simply cannot afford to keep their domains.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad