[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment

Seth Kearney-Caldwell thewhollama13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 21:04:32 UTC 2019

I am writing to oppose the proposed ability of ICANN to increase the costs
of .org TLDs. With no cap on the costs of these domains, organizations
everywhere will be forced to pay constantly higher prices every year,
something that will undoubtedly create additional struggles for our already
bootstrapped NGOs, non-profits, institutions and other groups that serve
our society. I ask you to consider the greater impact on our world and keep
the cap in place. Please reject this proposal and move forward without
affecting millions of current registrants who expect their domain expenses
to remain affordable and stable.

--
Seth Caldwell
User Experience Design