[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .Org domain cap

jessica jess jessjessicajess at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:11:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

As a gamer and trying to start up a small business domains are important, I use . .Org domains to make the work I do look more professional but due to lack of funding I am grateful for the cap that ICANN put in place meaning that company’s can’t charge ridiculous amounts for a small domain name, however if ICANN was to remove this cap it would allow them to charge people £1000’s for a domain that currently costs me £10 a year

Thanks